Cooking is not that difficult. Especially if you know how to do it.
Don’t think that spending hours in the kitchen makes you a better cook.
There’s some minor tips and tricks which could help reduce your time spend in kitchen, still producing some fruitful outcomes.
Ok, enough of bluffs, let’s begin with the easiest thing than can be cooked – Scrambled Egg.
The following is a simple and tasty recipe of making a Scrambled Egg.
It’s always possible to add in more ingredients and modify it but first let’s satisfy our hunger.
- Salt to Taste.
- Some Chilly Powder.
- Some Oil.
- Light the gas.
- Place the pan over the stove and allow it to heat (basically removing the moisture content from the pan; technically called preheating)
- Add oil into the pan.
- Add chilly powder to the heated oil and stir it well.
- Break in the egg.
- Add salt.
- Wait till the sides of the egg start frying, which you can make out by seeing small bubbles and the liquid becoming stiff.
- Use a spoon to stir (minimum stirring)
- Let it cook till no more liquid remains.
Now that the dish is complete, you could have it alone or with rice, chappathi, bread etc.
Extra ingredients to add is onion, pepper,chilly, curry leaves, tomato etc etc
Onion, tomato and chilly should be added before the chilly powder.
Curry leaves and pepper after salt.
One egg – around 80 Calorie
Burn it by 21 mins walking or 9 mins jogging or 11 mins cycling.
The images used in this blog’s posts are found from different sources all over the Internet. All images are used are for illustrative purposes only.
Thanks a lot for stopping by to read this post.
If you like this post, share it with your friends.
If you have any suggestions, leave a comment.
If you never want to miss a post, please subscribe.